2. User: every user of the website;
3. Intergreen: Intergreen B.V., private company with limited liability, registered office
located in Honselersdijk, office at 2675 LW Honselersdijk, Jupiter 250, registered with
the Chamber of Commerce under number 27223177;
4. Website: website www.intergreen.nl.
2. The personal data processed by Intergreen are for example your name, (e-mail)
address details, IP address, telephone number, etc. This data can be used for various
3. Collection and use of personal data
1. Intergreen collects personal data from a User when the relevant User has
transmitted this personal data to Intergreen via the Website, for example by
contacting a request for information about the services or products of Intergreen.
2. This personal data is used by Intergreen exclusively and solely for the purpose for
which User has provided the personal data to Intergreen:
3. When User requests Intergreen for information about services and products,
Intergreen processes the personal data to meet that request.
4. Intergreen can also use the personal data to inform its Users of products or services
of Intergreen that could be of interest to the relevant User. If the User objects to this,
he or she can contact Intergreen.
4. Transfer to third parties
Intergreen will not pass on the personal data of its Users to third parties unless:
1. a mandate has been provided by Intergreen to a third party for collecting, processing
and / or analyzing the data, specified on our Website or otherwise. Furthermore, it
may be necessary for your data to be provided to a third party, so Intergreen can
provide the User with a specific service; or
2. Intergreen is obliged by law to pass on personal data to competent authorities.
is visited. The cookie remembers what the User enters on the Website for a subsequent visit,
resulting in tailored content of the Website to the relevant User and thus not necessary for
personal details to be completed again. Cookies can’t damage a computer, nor can it read
information on a computer's hard drive.
The Website may contain references (for example by means of a hyperlink, banner or
button) to other websites that relate to a specific aspect of the Website. This does not
automatically mean that Intergreen is connected to these other sites or owners thereof.
We are not responsible for the content of these websites and / or the processing of personal data on these websites. Consult the privacy statements on these websites to see who is processing and how your personal data are processed.
Intergreen has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the
personal data of Users against loss or unlawful processing.
8. Change/Delete of personal data
1. The User is entitled to inspect, correct, supplement, delete and protect his or her
personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
2. If the User wishes to make use of one of these rights, or if the User has questions
announced on this page. Intergreen advises the User to regularly check on this page for
10. Applicable law
Dutch law applies to this privacy statement. Any disputes arising from this Website or
otherwise related to this Website will be submitted to the court in Amsterdam.